Tree Pruning and Trimming Services in Brisbane
Get a Quote
Receive an instant quote for tree pruning and trimming or call us today
The whole team did an amazing job removing my tree. The quote was competitive and they cleaned up afterwards!
Your trees can make your garden look beautiful for many years to come. They can be quite an investment, but if they are cared for properly, they will last for several generations. Olive trees, for example, can live more than a thousand years.
Pruning the dead wood helps the tree to remain strong and resistant to disease. It also ensures that it will put on a better show the following year. The tree is able to put all of its energy into the new growth, rather than supporting the old wood as well.
It is extremely important with all trees, but particularly so for fruit trees. If you want a bumper crop, you must prune while the tree is dormant.
But I Don’t Know Where to Start
That’s fine. Not everyone understands how this process works. If this is the case for you, it will pay you to make use of our tree pruning service. We’ll make sure that your trees look spick and span and are healthy going forward.
Why Call Us For Your Brisbane Tree Pruning Needs?
Not pruning can impact the health of the plant but incorrectly pruning them can seriously stunt growth or even kill the plant. We have a specialist team that is passionate about trees. They give the term “tree hugger” a whole new meaning.
Why call us? Here’s why:
- We have the expertise to deal with the situation properly. We’ll treat your trees like part of the family – the family that we like, of course. We know what early warning signs of disease to look out for and how to make corrections to prevent it from spreading further.
- We have all the cool toys. Imagine taking your ladder, leaning it against the tree and then climbing up. Easy, right? Okay, now try to balance a whopping big chainsaw while you’re going up and then using it without falling. We have all the safety gear, and we know what we’re doing.
- You want your property to look good. Our team looks pretty good up in those upper boughs. Their handiwork looks even better. Your yard will look a lot neater without a “trees gone wild” situation.
- You need more clearance space. If boughs are hanging too low, they might obstruct pedestrians or motorists.
- Sometimes we have to lop off the head of a tree to clear out disease and prevent it from
- If our tree trimming service thinks it is necessary, they will thin the crowns and branches as necessary. This allows more light to lower branches and also lessens the burden of the branches on the tree.
- Another thing that our tree pruning company is to help improve the view by removing branches that are getting in the way. We can do this in a way that preserves the health of the tree.
- We’ll remove hazards. Are those branches leaning a little too close to the house? Are they clogging the gutters, or at risk of damaging the roof tiles? We’ll take care of it.
There are a lot of tree trimming companies in Brisbane. How many of them have certified arborists on staff, though? What kind of experience do they have? Are they interested in doing a thorough job, or just get finished as soon as possible?
At Brisbane Tree Removal, we believe in doing the work properly, even if that means spending a little more time on it. We understand that you want everything to be perfect. And, frankly, the better shape your trees are in, the better they’ll grow and the longer you will need us.
Let’s work together to get your garden in top shape again.