Stump Grinding and Removal Services in Brisbane
Get a Quote
Receive an instant quote for stump grinding and removal or call us today
The whole team did an amazing job removing my tree. The quote was competitive and they cleaned up afterwards!
Do you have an unsightly stump in your yard somewhere? You cut the tree down, and considered removing the stump, but decided against it because it would be too difficult to remove. We don’t blame you – stump removal in Brisbane is not an easy task without specialised tools.
Besides which, unless it is in the dead centre of your garden, it probably won’t get in the way. And, after having paid to have a tree removed, the stump grinding cost might just seem like an unnecessary extra expense.
Why You Should Hire a Tree Stump Removal Service
Out of the way or not, it’s not a good idea to leave the stump in the ground. And it’s not all about aesthetics, either. Here are some reasons to pay up for the tree and stump removal.
- You are laying the table for insects: That leftover bit of tree still contains a lot of nutrients. It has moisture in it and provides shelter from the elements. Which basically means that it won’t be long before you have some tiny squatters moving in. Like ants and termites.
- The roots run deep: The insects will burrow down deep into the root system. Now, there are a few reasons people have trees removed. Was yours because it was too close to your house? How do you feel about having a termite superhighway linked in instead?
- It’s a safety hazard: Next time cousin Dave gets a little too lit and decides to do his elephant impression on the stump, what happens if he falls and hurts himself. In fact, the idea of cousin Dave doing his elephant impression is reason enough to get that remaining bit of tree out of there.
- It is wasting space: The roots will wither and die, but they still take up space. Wouldn’t you rather put it to better use?
- The tree could start growing again: Now, most companies will use a tree stump grinder to get rid of as much of what is sticking out above ground as possible. But what if they don’t quite do enough? Trees can be marvellously resilient and could start growing again.
Why You Should Hire Us as Your Stump Grinding Company
Now, there are a number of companies in Brisbane that could do the job for you. Will they all sing, “I’ll grind his bones to make my bread” while grinding the trunk down? Okay, truth be told, we don’t really do that either unless you ask really nicely.
In all seriousness, though, why choose us? Because we have the experience and equipment to get, the job done properly the first time. We are thorough, and we work fast to ensure that the disruption to your life is minimised.
We’re arborists and passionate about what we do. We look for every opportunity to be of service to you. We can take the wood away, if you like, or chip it for you so that you can use it to mulch your garden.
It really all depends on what suits your needs best. Call us to come and give you a free quote. We will go through your best options with you and give you our honest opinion. Once we have assessed the situation properly, we will provide you with a reasonable quote.
Why choose us? We are the best. Our mission is to offer top-flight service at a reasonable rate. We want you to want us to come back over and over again. That’s why we make sure that we get it right every time.